Latest events, news and specials in North Central Kansas!
Your Home for High School Sports
is KD Country 94 and Z96.3
Friday, November 12th8-Man DII Football Playoffs Quarterfinals (Sectionals)
4:30 p.m. Thunder Ridge at LeboKD Country 94 & www.kdcountry94.com
2A Football Playoffs: Quarterfinals (Sectionals)
6:30 p.m. Hillsboro at Beloit
Z96.3 the Lake & www.kdcountry94.com
Live Video Stream at www.nckssports.com
Saturday, November 13thKU at Texas Football
6 p.m. Z96.3 the Lake
Sunday, November 14thChiefs at Raiders Football
6 p.m. Z96.3 the Lake
Solomon Valley Community Foundation will be hosting a number of coffee’s throughout the county during the month of November.
Stop by and say hello! We’ll be answering questions about Match Month as well as our new Dream Big initiative. AND one lucky guest will win a MCS T-Shirt as a door prize at each event!
Don’t forget, every dollar donated during the month of November is matched 1.5x’s by the Dane G. Hansen Foundation. We’re well on our way to $50k let go Mitchell County!
For more information or to make a donation visit https://www.mitchellcountystrong.com/matchmonth
Beloit Area Chamber of Commerce
Norman’s North Shore
Grilled Cheese: Nashville Hot Fried Chicken with Smoked Gouda
Soup: Creamy Dill Pickle
Drink: Beringer White Zinfandel, $3.50/$15
November 12 – November 18 – Solomon Valley Cinema Showings
Clifford the Big Red Dog (PG)
1 hr 37 min
Darby Camp, Jack Whitehall, Izaac Wang
Fri/Sat 7:00 & 9:30 pm
Sun 2:00 & 7:00
A young girl’s love for a tiny puppy named Clifford makes the dog grow to an enormous size.
Halloween Kills (R)
1 hr 45 mins
Jamie Lee Curtis, Judy Green, James Jude Courtney
Fri/Sat 7:30 & 9:30 pm
Sun 2:30 & 7:30
The saga of Michael Myers and Laurie Strode continues in the next thrilling chapter of the Halloween series.
The Mitchell County Regional Medical Foundation is working with partners to lead a community health needs assessment for Jewell and Mitchell County. Businesses can help by sharing the survey with employees as we value each and every response. As a thank you for your time and input, each household that completes the survey will receive a $10 gift certificate.
The Medical Foundation would be happy to arrange to drop-off and pick-up surveys at your business. When we schedule a pick-up time, we’ll also drop off each survey completers $10 gift card and deliver your worksite coffee from Kettle! Please email email@example.com if you would like surveys for your workplace.
You can take the online version of the survey and receive a $10 gift card to the Solomon Valley Cinema now through November 30 through this link: https://redcap.kumc.edu/surveys/?s=EH7HTTEC7F
**Please only 1 survey per household. Survey takers must live in Jewell or Mitchell County. For questions, please contact Stephanie Simmons or Shelby Bohnert at the Mitchell County Regional Medical Foundation at 785-738-9493 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Friday, Nov. 12 – Krispy Kreme Doughnut Pick up Day, Heart Choices
- Friday, Nov. 12 – Coffee &Conversations at Tipton Cafe, hosted by the Solomon Valley Community Foundation. 9 – 10 am.
- Friday, Nov. 12 – Quarterfinals 2A Football Playoffs, Beloit hosts Hillsboro at 7 pm.
- Sat & Sun, Nov. 13/14 – “Leaving Iowa” Production at BHS Commons, See flyer for details.
- Tues. Nov 16 – Holiday Open House, @Wheat Fields Floral, 5 – 7 pm.
- Wed. Nov 17 – Coffee &Conversations at Norman’s in Glen Elder, hosted by SVCF, 8 – 9 am.
- Wed. Nov 17 – Chamber Board Meeting, Noon.
- Friday, November 19 – Coffee &Conversations hosted by Solomon Valley Community Foundation @ Porter House, 8:30 – 9:30 am
- Friday & Sat. Nov. 19-20 – Christmas Open House @Given Grace, see flyer for details.
- December 2021 – Jingle All the Way