Latest events, news and specials in North Central Kansas!
Grilled Cheese: “Creamy French Ham & Cheese” with Dijon mustard slathered in Gruyere Bechamel sauce
Soup: Vichyssoise Soup (Cream potato and leek soup)
Drink: Free State Runaway IPA, $4
Congratulations AGCO on the nationwide recognition for your brand new product.
Announcing the 2020 Executive Board and Chamber Board Members. Thank you for your service.
- Andrew Grabon, AGCO – President
- Jennifer Cooper, Central National – Past President
- Jessalee Kelley, Beloit Auto and Truck Plaza – Vice President
- Danielle Jeardoe, Waconda Trader – Treasurer
- Gretchin Staples, Rural and Remote – Secretary
- Terri Dunstan, Dunstan Trucking
- Jim Johnson, Frasier, Johnson and Martin, LLC
- Scott Hardin, LockIT Technologies
- Cole Thomas, Farmway Credit Union
Calendar of Events
- Friday, January 31st – Chamber Coffee @Beloit Buick GMC, 8:30 am
- Friday, January 31st – Last Friday, First Drink, Wholesale Liquor
- Saturday, February 1st – Wine Tasting and Silent Auction by Solomon Valley Hospice, Beloit Down Under Ballroom, Beloit, 7-10:00 p.m. Pre-purchased Tickets $20 Person/$35 couple. At door $25 per person More information from Solomon Valley Hospice at 785-738-9260
- Saturday, Feb 8 – Legislative Chat at Lutheran Church, Mill St. 9 am
- Thursday, Feb 13 – Senior Bingo at the Beloit Senior Center, 2 – 4 pm
- Thursday, Feb 13 and Friday, Feb 14 – Blood Drive, NCK Wellness Center,
- Friday & Saturday, Feb 14-15 – Art of Marriage Conference, Beloit First Christian Church
- Sunday, February 23rd – Flightsquad, 3:00 pm, Concordia
- Saturday, March 7 – Indoor Triathlon at the NCK Wellness Center
- Saturday, April 4 – Annual Chamber Banquet, @Municipal Building, 6 – 10 pm, Tickets available.