Latest events, news and specials in North Central Kansas!
Congratulations AGCO on the nationwide recognition for your brand new product.
Grilled Cheese: “KC Chief BBQ Brisket” A Kansas City BBQ smoked brisket with cheddar cheese and pickles
Soup: “The Big Game” Beer Cheese Chowder
Drink: Boulevard Wheat, $4
Announcing the 2020 Executive Board and Chamber Board Members. Thank you for your service.
- Andrew Grabon, AGCO – President
- Jennifer Cooper, Central National – Past President
- Jessalee Kelley, Beloit Auto and Truck Plaza – Vice President
- Danielle Jeardoe, Waconda Trader – Treasurer
- Gretchin Staples, Rural and Remote – Secretary
- Terri Dunstan, Dunstan Trucking
- Jim Johnson, Frasier, Johnson and Martin, LLC
- Scott Hardin, LockIT Technologies
- Cole Thomas, Farmway Credit Union
Calendar of Events
- Friday, January 24th – Beloit Area Concert Assoc “Harps N’ Chords” Harpist and Vocalist. 7:00 p.m. at Beloit Municipal Building. Information at 785-738-2980
- Sunday, January 26th – From the Reservation to Washington: Vice President Charles Curtis Mitchell County Historical Society Program and Annual Meeting. Hosted at the Mitchell County Museum Annex, 1915 N. Independence, Beloit 2:00 P.M. with presenter Deb Goodrich host of Around Kansas TV Show
- Friday, January 31st – Chamber Coffee @Beloit Buick GMC, 8:30 am
- Saturday, February 1st – Wine Tasting and Silent Auction by Solomon Valley Hospice, Beloit Down Under Ballroom, Beloit, 7-10:00 p.m. Pre-purchased Tickets $20 Person/$35 couple. At door $25 per person More information from Solomon Valley Hospice at 785-738-9260
- Friday & Saturday, Feb 14-15 – Art of Marriage Conference, Beloit First Christian Church
- Sunday, February 23rd – Flightsquad, 3:00 pm, Concordia