Latest events, news and specials in North Central Kansas!
Grilled Cheese of the week: “HotchPotch” Andouille sausage jambalaya with peppers, tomatoes and cheddar cheese
Drink: Breckenridge Brewery Avalanche Amber Ale, $4
Have Any Exciting News to Share?
The Chamber wants to help spread the word about your business. “Noteworthy News” is your opportunity to do just that. It’s a great way to inform other Chamber members about anything that’s new within your organization. Fill us in on what’s happening from staff changes to a new product or service. Send it to email@example.com by Thursday at noon and I will include it in Chamber Chat!
Calendar of Events
- Friday & Saturday, Sept 13-14 – Given Grace Fall Open House
- Wednesday, September 18 – St. Johns Bake Sale at Gray Drug and Fountain
- Thursday, September 19 – Bake Sale at the Blessing House for JJ Pizzifred
- Saturday, September 21 – Harvest Festival @St. Johns. 6-11:00 p.m. Food, games, rides, bingo, and raffles.
- Saturday, September 21– Intro to Long Range Hunting, Ringneck Ranch near Tipton, 8:00 a.m. $100/shooter. Call 785-373-4835
- Friday, September 27 – Chamber Coffee @Farmway Credit Union, 8:30 am.
- Friday, October 4 – Coop Picnic at Rolling Hills, 11 – 1 pm
- Thursday, October 10 – Chamber Board Meeting, 1st Bank Community Room