Latest events, news and specials in North Central Kansas!
Millapalooza is only a week away! Check out our updated map and schedule for this year. See you downtown Saturday, September 7th!
Grilled Cheese of the week: “Speedy Gonzales” Chorizo, Spinach, Fried Egg and White Cheddar.
Drink: Shock Top, $3.50
Have Any Exciting News to Share?
The Chamber wants to help spread the word about your business. “Noteworthy News” is your opportunity to do just that. It’s a great way to inform other Chamber members about anything that’s new within your organization. Fill us in on what’s happening from staff changes to a new product or service. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday at noon and I will include it in Chamber Chat!
Calendar of Events
- August 30 – Last Friday, First Drink, 4 – 6 pm at Wholesale Liquor
- September 1st or 2nd, Youth Dove Hunt, Glen Elder State Park. Weather determines Sunday eve or Monday morning event. Call Chris at Park Office at 785-545-3345
- Saturday, September 7 – Millapalooza, Downtown Beloit, 785-738-2717 for more information or how to sign up for events.
- September 7 – Archery shoot at Glen Elder State Park, by Waconda Lake Archers. 6:00 p.m. Long Range Archery Shoot, 10:00 p.m. Coon Shoot-3D Night shoot. Call 785-534-0266.
- Tuesday, September 10 – Taco Tuesday at the DUB
- Thursday, September 12 – BINGO at the Senior Center
- Saturday, September 21 – Harvest Festival @St. Johns. 6-11:00 p.m. Food, games, rides, bingo, and raffles.
- September 21– Intro to Long Range Hunting, Ringneck Ranch near Tipton, 8:00 a.m. $100/shooter. Call 785-373-4835