Latest events, news and specials in North Central Kansas!
Grilled Cheese of the week: “Speedy Gonzales” Chorizo, Spinach, Fried Egg and White Cheddar.
Drink: Terra Mater Cabernaut Sauvignon, $4/$16
Have Any Exciting News to Share?
The Chamber wants to help spread the word about your business. “Noteworthy News” is your opportunity to do just that. It’s a great way to inform other Chamber members about anything that’s new within your organization. Fill us in on what’s happening from staff changes to a new product or service. Send it to email@example.com by Thursday at noon and I will include it in Chamber Chat!
Calendar of Events
- Saturday, August 24 – Boost Your Journey Women’s Conference
- Saturday, August 24 – Cruise the Blues bike race
- Saturday, August 24 – LMC Alumni Picnic @Waconda Lake
- Monday, August 26 – Hospital Reception for Breast Feeding Coalition
- Saturday, September 7 – Millapalooza, Downtown Beloit, 785-738-2717 for more information or how to sign up for events.
- Thursday, September 12 – BINGO at the Senior Center
- Saturday, September 21 – Harvest Festival @St. Johns