209 E Main #104, Beloit, KS 67420 • 785-738-2717 • email@example.com
Grilled cheese: “The Kota” Greek-styled chicken with mozzarella
Soup: White Cheddar Vicchyssoise
Drink: Slices Sangria, $5/$18
Your #1 source for High School Sports in North Central Kansas!
Friday, February 1st
5:50 p.m. Beloit at Ellsworth
KD Country 94 & www.kdcountry94.com
Live Video Stream at www.nckssports.com
KD Country 94 Free App on smart phones
6 p.m. Lakeside at Rock Hills
Z96.3 the Lake & www.kdcountry94.com
Z96.3 the Lake Free App on smart phones
Saturday, February 2nd
Texas Tech at #11 KU 2:30 p.m.
Z96.3 the Lake
Beloit Senior Center Events
Eat Smart Live Strong series facilitated by Joyce McKinney on January 3, February 7, March 7, and April 4, 2019 from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. at the Beloit Senior Center, 220 N. Hersey, Beloit.
Contact Debbie (785-738-5802 OR firstname.lastname@example.org) to reserve your spot.
Have Any Exciting News to Share?
The Chamber wants to help spread the word about your business. “Noteworthy News” is your opportunity to do just that. It’s a great way to inform other Chamber members about anything that’s new within your organization. Fill us in on what’s happening from staff changes to a new product or service. Send it to email@example.com by Thursday at noon and I will include it in Chamber Chat!
Calendar of Events
- Friday, February 1 – Open Mic night at Kettle, 7 pm
- Saturday, February 2 – 117th Annual Chamber Banquet, “Chips for Charity” Down Under Ballroom, 6 – 9 pm, email firstname.lastname@example.org for tickets!
- Sunday, February 3 – Community Orchestra, BHS Commons, 3 pm
- Thursday, February 7 – Eat Smart, Live Strong, Beloit Senior Center, 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Friday, February 8 – Bingo, Beloit Senior Center, 2-4 pm
- Saturday, February 9 – Hospice Wine Tasting
- Tuesday, February 12 – BE Beloit Strategic Doing meeting, details coming soon. Contact email@example.com for more info
- Thursday, February 14 – Sonic fundraiser for the food pantry
- Friday, February 15 – Chamber Coffee @Beloit Senior Center, 8:30 am
- Tuesday, February 19 – Bake Sale to raise $ for Project Graduation
- Tuesday, February 19 – Taco Tuesday, Down Under for Pet Connection