209 E Main #104, Beloit, KS 67420 • 785-738-2717 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Grilled cheese: “The Kota” Greek-styled chicken with mozzarella
Soup: White Cheddar Vicchyssoise
Drink: Slices Sangria, $5/$18
Friday, January 25th
6 p.m. Osborne at Lakeside
KD Country 94 & www.kdcountry94.com
Saturday, January 26th
4:30 p.m. #9 KU at #8 Kentucky
Z96.3 the Lake
Friday Jan 25th….St Johns Tipton at Tescott…5:50 pm on KVSV AM1190…Stereo 102.9 the Mix
KVSV FM 105.5…..kvsvradio.com and TV Cable Channels 16.1…16.3..171 and 173 on Cunningham Cable…Joe Black and Bill Lutgen will have the call.
Tuesday Jan 29th…Republic County at Beloit…5:50pm on KVSV
AM1190…Stereo 102.9 The Mix kvsvradio.com and TV Cable
Channels 16.3 and 173 On Cunningham Cable…John Swanson and D.J. Fulhage will have the call.
Tuesday Jan 29th..Thunder Ridge at St Johns Tipton…5:50pm on KVSV FM105.5 kvsvradio.com…and TV Cable Channel
16.1 and 171 on Cunningham Cable…Joe Black and Bill Lutgen will
have the call.
Beloit Senior Center Events
Eat Smart Live Strong series facilitated by Joyce McKinney on January 3, February 7, March 7, and April 4, 2019 from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. at the Beloit Senior Center, 220 N. Hersey, Beloit.
Contact Debbie (785-738-5802 OR email@example.com) to reserve your spot.
Have Any Exciting News to Share?
The Chamber wants to help spread the word about your business. “Noteworthy News” is your opportunity to do just that. It’s a great way to inform other Chamber members about anything that’s new within your organization. Fill us in on what’s happening from staff changes to a new product or service. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday at noon and I will include it in Chamber Chat!
Calendar of Events
- Sunday, January 27 – Historical Society Annual meeting and program
- Sunday, January 27 – Showing “Like Arrows” , 4 pm, BFCC
- Friday, February 1 – Open Mic night at Kettle, 7 pm
- Saturday, February 2 – 117th Annual Chamber Banquet, “Chips for Charity” Down Under Ballroom, 6 – 9 pm, email email@example.com for tickets!
- Thursday, February 7 – Eat Smart, Live Strong, Beloit Senior Center, 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, February 9 – Hospice Wine Tasting
- Tuesday, February 12 – BE Beloit Strategic Doing meeting, details coming soon. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
- Thursday, February 14 – Sonic fundraiser for the food pantry
- Tuesday, February 19 – Taco Tuesday, Down Under for Pet Connection